Beautiful Synchronicities Part 1
- Music and video composed and created by Lawrence W. Moore
- Narration and vocals by Liza Seigido
Beautiful Synchronicities is a 2 part experience of sight and sound that explores the toles of archetypes and synchronicities in nature. This is a metaphysical exploration of the phenomenon of synchronicity. There are seeming coincidences in our lives that come from a patterns in the universe that stem from our own conscious creation. These patterns are complex, just like anything that is physically organic. The non-physical organic aspect to the universe is where the mystery lies, but it is a living entity in and of itself. This combined entity of the universe, however, includes us, and as individuals, we affect the growth of the universe and the growth of our lives over time.
The video is actually composed of small archetypal shapes that are interlaced with one another and semi-randomly distributed to form the organic growth of the visual content. The electronic musical background uses sound to generate these same archetypal shapes either as small elements within the noise ambience or as larger shapes of frequency as well as amplitude change.
- Graphic element distribution animated using Processing
- Filtering and final production performed using Sony Vegas Pro
- Noise textures generated in Csound
- Music arranged and engineered in Cakewalk Sonar
- Selected for and presented in 12 Nights of Electronic Art and Music, February, 2011
- Selected for and performed at Forms and Fractures, Festival Miami, October2010
See and Hear more Wayfarer Music Videos
See more videos from the Spectral Dreams series